Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fajita

Check out my friend Fajita's blog. Chris Gonzalez (aka Fajita) is a man in transition to a new job in Minnesota, his old stomping grounds, and he's been hanging out at Solomon's Porch. He's a very honest, authentic voice and he has been sharing his writing with me over the years both publicly in Wineskins/Fajita and behind the scenes, and I appreciate him as a fellow journeyman with Christ who wants to share that in faithful writing. He has a flair for metaphor and can turn a phrase like a potter spins a pot, and before you know it something emerges that's beautiful. Thanks, Fajita, for what you do and who you are, and I wish you well in your new life and work in Minnesooooota.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Stoned-Campbell Disciple said...

Greg I just discovered and bookmarked your blog. I appreciate your work. You may not remember me but we share a joint venture with John Mark in common (I cowrote Kingdom Come with him).
I invite you to check out my blog at http://stoned-campbelldisciple.blogspot.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine
Milwaukee, WI

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger preacherman said...

Greg,

Thanks for letting me know about Chris's blog.
I enjoyed reading it.
I have always loved his comments on Mike Copes blog.
Chris's blog is great.

I want you to know I enjoyed reading your's too.
Love for you to check out mine anytime.

God bless your ministry.
1 Timothy 4:12

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home