Friday, December 09, 2005

My name is Greg Taylor

childhood ambition . . . to win punt, pass, and kick and meet Roger Staubach
fondest memory . . . learning to garden, raise cattle, twiddle my thumbs on the back porch swing with my grandfather
soundtrack . . . Chocolat
retreat . . . family cocoon
wildest dream . . . to fly (flapping my arms like a bird)
proudest moment . . . becoming a father
biggest challenge . . . being a father
alarm clock . . . Jacob, 6 am
perfect day . . . snow day, fireplace, sled, snowman, hot cocoa and java
first job . . . mowing yards for dad
indulgence . . . egg nog and pecan pie
last purchase . . . iPod shuffle for my daughter (I want one, too)
favorite movie . . . Walk the Line
inspiration . . . teachers, like my wife
my life . . . is full of much joy
my card . . . (have you seen this ad campaign for AMEX in SI? Must have cost them millions)

2 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Kyler said...

I also wanted to be able to fly like that. I even prayed for that when I was like 8.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Jeff Garrett said...

Greg,
Interesting post. Helps me to know you better. You are great!
Peace
Jeff Garrett

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home