Wednesday, October 13, 2004

PBS Frontline on President Bush and Senator Kerry

PBS Frontline aired last night a documentary about the political journeys of George W. Bush and John Kerry.

I turned on the TV to watch the Sox and Yanks in game one, but the Frontline program was on and I couldn't stop watching it.

The documentary seemed even-handed. You could appreciate, for example, Bush's steely resolve to spread freedom and eliminate terrorists. Kerry, meanwhile, was critiqued by his own legal counsel for finding too many nuances in every issue. On the other hand, you could appreciate Kerry's drive--from the day he spoke in the Foreign Relations Committee of the Senate to now--to change the face of American foreign policy.

The online streaming video at PBS Frontline will be available October 15.


1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger David U said...

GT, I saw the same broadcast, and I thought it was EXCELLENT! I hope they air it again before November 2nd, but I doubt that will happen. I thought they told us the histories of both men in a very unpartisan way. I don't know how they could have done that better.

Let the voters decide!

God bless,
DU

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home